- Golf Digest’s Best Training Aids for Golf 2020 – For the fifth year in a row, the IMPACT SNAP is named golf’s ‘best full swing training aid’ by Golf Digest. Practice anytime, anywhere with the only swing tool that trains for speed with the proper wrist conditions
- ACHIEVE THE PERFECT IMPACT POSITION EVERY TIME – The IMPACT SNAP teaches a muscle memory pattern that forces you to adopt proper release mechanics. Seamlessly train your wrists to fire the three movements essential to a proper golf swing: Ulnar Deviation, Flexion, and Supination
- CREATED & ENDORSED BY PGA PROFESSIONALS – 22 top-100 instructors are teaching with the award-winning training aid. Including: Mike Bender, Hank Haney, Bobby Clampett and inventor, Kelvin Miyahira. Fix your impact and change your game forever
- ALL NEW CLUBHEAD ATTACHMENT – Now the IMPACT SNAP provides more precise visual feedback as you square the clubface at impact. With the new attachment you can see how the wrists affect the clubface throughout the entire golf swing. A must for more visual learners
- SAVE MONEY ON GOLF LESSONS – The IMPACT SNAP, developed by 4-time PGA Section Teacher of the Year, Martin Nowicki helps golfers feel perfect impact and compression. Resolve leading to quick improvement when used every day until improper mechanics are a thing of the past.
Clubhead Attachment Now Imitates Real Club
The all new Clubhead Attachment gives golfers a better sense of how the wrists affect the face of the club throughout the golf swing.
Combined with the IMPACT SNAP, our training will help you:
1. Square the club-face
2. Stabilize your impact
3. Eliminate flipping or casting
4. Compress the golf ball
Whether you want to practice in the comfort of your own home, at work, or on the road; the IMPACT SNAP allows you to train low-impact, minimizing the risk of golf & tennis elbow.
The IMPACT SNAP makes it simple to feel the proper impact positioning in your wrists & forearms, necessary for maximum distance, control & consistency.